lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Hi again Everybody.

Hi, this is my homework it's about shedules and days of the week.

This is my shedule of the week.



I have a very buse week.
On Monday morning, I have History class at 7.00 am. Is very boring. In the afternoon I go to the gym at 3.45 pm.
On Tuesday, I have english class at 9.00 am. In the afternoon  I go to the gym at 3.45 pm. 
On Wednesday, I have Tecnicas class at 9.40 am. In the afternoon wacht Tv at 6.00 pm.
On Thursday, I have theory image class at 8.20 am. In the afthernoon I go to the gym at 3.45 pm.
On Friday, I have 9.40 tecnicas class at 9.40 om. In the afternoon wacht TV at 6.00 pm.
On saturday, I study a little bit at 2.00pm. before the night i go out with my friends at 6.00 pm.
On sunday in the afternoon also study at 2.00 pm.before to go sleep i wacht TV.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario